My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dy

Actually aQ dah ada blog b4 nie.. tp its all bout da darkness.. da gray in my life.. so.. since i grow up n up.. hahahaa~~ i try to accept da things that happened to me positively.. so.. i hope by creating this new 'happy' blog will blow my day..

But.. as Dr. Fazley said [pehal nme dye plak nieh..??hee~] xmengapa pandang belakang.. asalkan jangan berundur ke belakang..

I've deleted my old blog.. but somehow i still can't forget da post that i love so much.. it's bout someone that hurts me much.. but don't know why.. for some reason i never can hate that someone.. this just a part of it.. that specially made for that someone..

"Till now I see YOU
YOU are so happy with the ‘new’
I don’t care any who
But all I know I still loving YOU
That’s why I shut
Every time people talk about YOU

I try to start my new life
My life without YOU
But all I do
Is just keep thinking of YOU"

i don't know da purpose of da Dr. Fazleys quote to be in this post.. but.. i just want you to know that..

"i hate the way you talk to me,
the way you cut your hair,
i hate it when you drive my car,
i hate it when you stare,
i hate your big dumb combat boots,
and the way you read my mind,
i hate you so much that make me sick,
it even makes me rhyme,
i hate it that you always right,
i hate it when you lie,
i hate it when you make me laugh,
even worst when you make me cry,
i hate it when you not around,
and the fact you didn't call,
but mostly i hate the way i don't hate you,
not even close,
not even a little bit,
not even at all"
-10 things i hate about you-

and this is the new..

"No matter how hurt YOU feel the pain
I feel it too
Cause the fact that never change
I still love YOU..

Maybe I lie to tell you the truth
Its because YOU already knew
It's always bout YOU
That I will always love YOU"

Don't know why i still wanna say this so many times.. for u Dy.. XOXO from me.. hahahahhaaa~~

Saya Sayang Kamu ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

0 comments: