My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Saturday, February 13, 2010

fake

i smile a lot..
that's me..
but it was before..
a long time ago before i know the real world..
now i can feel that i still smile..
but no longer with my heart..
the happiness i showed..
just a fake that i can't run..

this is me now..
✖__✖

but anyhow..
i won't let the 'things' fall me down..
cause i know..
only with the smile..
i can be strong for my life..
only me who can run..
and only me who can win..
it's me who to choose..
its me who to decide..
the most important..
it's me who still breathe..
to breathe to survive..

and i won't let anything fall me that easy..
i am strong..
i am who i am..
don't underestimate me..
it just gonna waste your time..
cause you know..
that you can never beat me..

this is me now..
(◕‿-)

0 comments: