My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

weird..

Something that happened to me just now was.. when I slept..suddenly I woke up cause I felt like got stomachache.. well.. that's mean I need to go to the toilet.. but sadly said.. I heard that my housemate already got into there.. cause I don't want to use the another toilet since all my toiletries in my 'usual' toilet.. so I chose to wait.. while waiting.. I don't know how it happened.. I realize that I woke up from sleep again..!! means that I fall asleep while waiting the toilet cleared while I'm sick.. wooo~ how cool was that huhh~ ahahahahhahahahaa~~~




*is the title fine..??or should i name it 'stupid'..??hahahhahahaa~~~

0 comments: