My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Monday, March 15, 2010

(╥_╥)

Well.. today is Monday, March 15 2010.. last three days was my birthday.. falls on Friday and got class..huu~ so, with full of excited feelings to go home, i went straight away after finished my class.. but i stopped by at JJ Bukit Raja.. just to walked around since felt like it was so long i didn't stepped my foot there.. lepakin' kat starbucks kejap sementara tunggu From Paris With Love start.. than bila da abis movie.. aQ balik..

And.. start from home..

Nothing i could tell..

Cause none of my family remembered my birthday actually.. especially my mom..




* it was the second time it happened.. and i don't feel like celebrating my birthday anymore.. thought of won't go home if it is MARCH..!!

(╥_╥)

0 comments: