My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Friday, April 23, 2010

BULK

Woww~~ it just in the middle of April.. but so many things happened.. so many emotions combined in a very little time.. in count of a month since my birthday.. never thought my life could be measurable..

I was so upset with my family for not remembering my birthday.. but how could i forgot.. i am surrounded by so many people who love me so much.. of cause my family do love me.. but i have friends too.. friends who also always be by my side when i needed.. friends who accompany me here.. when i am far away from my family.. friends who shared the laugh together.. friends who share the sadness together.. seems like no tear yet.. hee~~

And friends here.. Iba, Wani, Angah, Aman, Jaz and Hisyam.. who kindly celebrated my birthday with so much smile.. [really..??] so much happiness.. the beautiful cake with so many 'accessories'.. so glad for such moment when they really enjoy the night eating happily laughing crazily..

Their existence in my life open my eyes to appreciate anyone who live in me..

And i apologize to mak, ayah, kak yong, abang, alang and ila for being so childish.. i might not understand for the terms of 'responsibilities'.. i'm so sorry for forgetting.. and i love you so much as you guys are my love here and after..

I too apologize to Wani as i was acted as a cry baby [if she still remember the thing between us both..] that make her face become weird.. and funny.. hahahahhaaa~~ =p

* can i love everybody..??

LOVE IS NOT AN OPTION

>.<

0 comments: