My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Friday, April 23, 2010

STRANGE

Day comes to days..
Age walk even faster every second..
Life become older..

But I still confuse with myself..

Who am I..??



Isn't that scary..??

I don't know is it me stupid.. or I am a weirdo.. or it just normal..

But for me.. as I growing up and up.. I feel more insane.. it's like I don't know anything bout my life.. bout my future.. bout my happiness.. is that i never thought to reach all those things..??

NO.. i did and i do dream and think bout everything.. but everything become so vague now..

As birthday celebrated every years.. I feels like i become a looser.. a looser who knows what she want but don't know how to work on it.. a looser who work on it but don't know how to settle it.. am I that kind..??

Damn..!! it's really scaring me..

It scares me more when I think bout my parents.. Mak and Ayah.. they want the best from me.. they expect i can give the best for them.. but how could I filling others hope if I myself can't fulfill my own desires..??

I know what Ayah wants from me.. and I know what Mak wants from me.. but how bout what i wants..?? I do wants what they both wants.. and I want something else too.. but HOW..??

I wish there's a stranger who I can lean on to the shoulder.. so that i don't have to burden my friends anymore.. T.T

0 comments: