My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Saturday, May 29, 2010

lahm..!!

Huu~ how sad to heard that Ballack has to bury his dreams to play at World Cup 2010 after got ankle injury.. T.T

But just now I read yesterday newspaper.. I read sport section and saw this article.. I read and read until finish.. and I read it again.. ahahahahhahaa~~ and I keep smiling till now.. Philipp Lahm is said to replace Ballack position..!! woww~~!! Lahm will be the captain..!! argghh~!! never thought of that.. I will never object that decision cause I know how good is Lahm can be.. I watched him play for so many time before.. [I meant at World Cup 2006..] and he is really good.. but one think I be so proud is Lahm is so new.. compared to other big names like Schweinteiger or Podolski or even Klose..!! damn..!! he must did so many outstanding act that catch Loew's eyes and mind.. ^.^ Congratulation Lahm..!! wahahahaa~~ love like love.. :*


GERMANY Adidas World Cup Africa 2010
Home Kit



[pray they'll win]



[hot..hot..hot..hot..~~ hahahaha~~ :p]


*wish Ballack get well soon
*wish Lahm will be a good adorable captain
*pray Germany will win for this time AGAIN..!! amin..

0 comments: