My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Monday, May 31, 2010

meracau b4 baking

1.Who was your FIRST prom date?
never have yet.. so how a..??
=___='

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
urmm~~ is it him..?? yaa.. even being better now since I really awake now..
^.^

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
I think it just F&N Strawberry.. but it must be in 7E Big Gulp cup.. I mean the biggest one..!!

4. What was your FIRST job?
aQ anak manje.. mane nak keje.. tao nak duit je..!!
:p


5. What was your FIRST car?
I wish it will be Subaru Imprezza STi Pearl White.. hehehee~~

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
hmm..?? start counting on 00.00 isn't it..?? it was Qima.. appreciated me for wishing her birthday today..

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Oucthh~ I was thinking bout which cake I wanna bake today.. hmm~ sorry..

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
I studied in Malaysia.. so first grade means standard one or form one..?? duhhh~~
;p

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
ahakkz~! like so much this Question.. I went to Saigon, Viet Nam..!! lalalallalalaa~~

10. Who was your FIRST best friend?
if when I was in.... [as i thought..]
primary school : shidot.. mardhiah.. ain..
secondary school : dhiya.. echa.. mas.. jaz.. aida.. murni.. mira.. naQ.. faz..
KMP : nabila.. aini.. da.. zalikha.. dayah..
uniselian : wani.. angah.. iba.. aman..

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
aiyoo~~ what laa..?? can't remember maa..

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
my lil sys - Ila.. and got no responded from her.. mamai la tuu aQ kejot pagi-pagi..
>:)

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
Erk..~ you think only adult can attend wedding ke..?? sure la tak ingat.. aQ rajen kowt g wedding mase kechik2 dulu.. haisy~

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Solat Subuh

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
hahahaa~~ not sure.. pernah ke..?? budak baek kowt..
=___=''

16. FIRST tattoo?
astaga.. haram tuu bha..

17. FIRST piercing?
mase kechik2 dulu laa.. mak aQ sebok nak tembak.. tak ingt.. tapi aQ tao aQ nanges.. muahahahaa~~

18. FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
Viet Nam.. agagagaa~~

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Senario the Movie gamak ny.. wakakaka~~

20. When was your FIRST detention?
hehh~ pernah ke kena..?? entah~~

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
it would be Nabila.. when I was at KMP.. and Aini and Da..

23. If you had one wish, what would it be?
I want to be so rich here and after

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
to be a mechanic.. ^.^

25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for you/you asked to marry?
i was too young at the age when you asked 'did'.. hahahhaa~~

26. What was the first sport you were involved in?
woahh~ officially.. it's hockey.. just for a year.. than I hate the coach.. hahahaa~~

27. What were the first lessons you ever took?
as seriously..?? well I'm not that kind of person.. but I think my driving lesson..
[err~~ is that what your Question is about..?? lalallaaa~~]

28. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Ido what I want to do laa.. sebok..!!

29. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
who ever want to..

0 comments: