My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Sunday, June 6, 2010

10 days

10 days - I'm leaving..

I'm going back to UNISEL this evening.. joining OAT handle the KKS with the Primary students from.. errr~ i tell later keyh.. hihiii~~ :p the camp will be held for three days.. from Monday to Wednesday.. then I'll going back straight to Sungai Besar till Wednesday of the next week.. thinking of no internet there.. hehuwww~ (-__-) what I'll gonna do..?? jogging..?? ok.. but just in the morning.. the rest..?? damn.. takkan nak g memancing pulak.. huhuu~~ macam dapat bayangkan je kebosanan tahap gaban.. dah la lappy pown tak de cerita baru.. sanagt bosan..!!

Hope can update my blog.. but how..?? T.T

*I have to plan something..!!

0 comments: