My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Friday, July 9, 2010

the only men that can win my heart

Punye la da 9 hb.. baru first post untuk July.. cian.. nampak beno pemalas ny aQ nieh.. hehehee~~ actually de banyak benda jadi.. tapi tah kenapa tak ter-post pulak.. so let it gone je laa..

Btw.. for sure I'm so sad dengan kekalahan GERMANY.. huu~ but yet I'm so proud with the players.. even they don't really used the strategy they've planned.. damn.! but how come Ozil does not standing well on the last game huh..?? grrrr~~ and Lahm.. maybe my criticism he heard.. and he was so good in protecting his team.. salute Abang Lahm.. wahhahaa~~ tetibe menggatai plak.. Klose also did his job as good as he always do.. but so funny and cute and kesian thing was.. Muller couldn't performed again as he thought Germany would win.. i mean.. for the final.. huu~ how sad to saw him looked at his team with the hope of victory for them.. but he's still cute though.. hikhik~ however.. it's not a denied that Spain were very good in attacking.. their striker.. and Germany also good in their defending.. it was really a tough game.. but somehow one team have to be the winner.. and Congrats SPAIN..!! Salute GERMANY..!!

Hey~ who dares to boo GERMANY..?? the only person who keep boo-ing GERMANY is the only person who's a fan of the team that kicked out by GERMANY.. well.. you just envy and feel shame.. I can understand that.. it's okay.. btw.. for your information looser.. GERMANY got to go till semi-final even they are Junior.. and you looser..?? harap je tue banyak pengalaman kunon.. kalah gak kan..?? Anjeng-btine..!! btw England.. so outstanding in EPL huhh..?? show me the real champion tengok....!!!

Okay laa.. done with GERMANY.. for now.. good luck for the third place.. even twice in a row.. we Germany fans forever stick and pray for you guys.. ^.^


Ein Team Ein Ziel


Well.. tengok ramai2 memang best.. besides.. it was my first tyme ever tengok World Cup kat luar.. first tyme sampai kat Rasta meja agak penoh.. and tak sangka pulak masok2 je ktorg kat bahagian fans Spain.. damn it.! patot sume pandang cam cilanat.. wahahahaha~~ and who cares.. I'm tha real Germany's fan ever.. I don't care Germany loose.. I know they're the best..I'll always with them.. praying the best in Euro and World Cup.. well.. they played good..


Neway.. that tyme Fiz Fairuz pown ade same.. Germany's fan.. ciap bawak vuvuzela ag.. giler besh.. meriah bising member dye je.. ^.^


hot deutsch babes kan..?? uhuk2~~


Ohh~ okay.. I'm done now.. real one.. heheheheee~~ :p

0 comments: