My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Friday, July 9, 2010

again.?

Huhh~ demam Twilight datang lagi.. and so am I.. the big fan of the movie - only.. hehehee~~ semalam otw balik.. for sure la terlepas ke Mid kan.. menonton lagi beratur bersama 2 jejaka kacak tapi aren't they gay..?? wahahhahaaa~~ so.. best laa cerita tuu.. tapi cam biasa laa.. cerita tuu memang slow.. certain part je la aQ rase..not for the whole movie.. but yang nie got so much jokes in there.. okay laa.. got some sweet and gay scene that touch the hearts.. lalalalallaa~~ overall - for sure i like it..!!!!! hahahahaa~~

And like always.. big bag doesn't stop me.. a new shoes..!! damn..!! i just LOVE SHOEZZZZZ~~!!! why..?? cause I am anormal.!! heheee~ :pp



envy?

* neway.. aQ dapat hostel.. ground floor plak lagi.. jangan jelez bha..

0 comments: