My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

i don't need a man


DFB

Hahahahaa~~ sekarang nie.. since World Cup dah tamat.. rindu giler team Germany.. lau nak cakap dorg kiut.. da kate aQ nie pompuan.. mmg la ade taste tang tuu.. tp sure la aQ puji sume.. ^.~ tapi that was not my first interest to Germany team.. I was started with Oliver Kahn in Korea-Japan 2002.. That when I started to watch football - World Cup and Euro.. first time I saw Kahn played.. I saw that he really is a legend goalkeeper.. no other salute for others on that time.. his skills really amazed me.. and time goes by.. I watched Jens Lehmann played.. and now Beuer.. and Butt.. really..?? for me.. Germany really delivered only the good great goalkeepers.. players.. tak payah cakap laa.. so many damn good awesome players.. what else I have to tell..?? just look at the past achievement by Germany's player.. there's always Germany player's name on every season for the amazing award.. the most proud - Oliver khan - again - as the first goalkeeper ever who received the FIFA Golden Ball Award 2002.. hey~ remind that.. Golden Boot Award supposed are given to the top goalscorer in World Cup.. so.. just wonder how great Kahn was.. ^.~ and this year.. once again.. Thomas Muller from Germany showed to the world with two awards.. FIFA World Cup Adidas Golden Boot Award and FIFA World Cup Hyundai Young Best Player Award.. FIFA World Cup Hyundai Best Young Player was first time given in 2006.. who else the award goes to if not to Germany's player - Lucas Podolski..!! so.. what else I have to say bout Germany..?? you figure it out yourself.. ^.~



World Cup 2010


TM

* Empat tahun lagi bhai..~~

0 comments: