My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Monday, August 16, 2010

aQ berangan - sengal.!




1. How old are you?
: I'm 21

2. Are you single?
: I am single and adorable

3. At what age do you think you'll get married?
: at the age I'm married.! lol~

4. Do you think you'll marrying the person you are with now?
: I'm adorable.!

5. if not, who do you want to marry?
: my future hubby

6. Who will be your bridesmaid & best man?
: my bridesmaid could be my sis or my my cousin n I love if she's one of my besties.!

7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
: traditional wedding with English style will be awesome.! [aQ berangan nampak ny..kikikii~]

8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
: I love Italy..!!

9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
: drrrr~ I wish just to invite my family.. relatives.. and MY friends..

10. Will that include your exes?
: ohooo~ yupp~

11. How many layers of cake do you want?
: as much as everyone can taste it.. ^___^

12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
: nikah ke..?? pagi laa..

13. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
: Maher Zain - For The Rest of My Life
: Celine Dion ft. R. Kelly - i'm your angel
: all Celine Dion's sweet songs

14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon,fork and knife?
: ahh~ buffet je sonang haa~

15. Champagne or red wine?
: ribena ais..!!

16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
: cuti lame plak ke..?? days after meeting the family and relatives la camtu..

17. Money or household items?
: the household items only can be bought using money.. duhh~

18. How many kids would you like to have?
: twins - 4

19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
: op koz.! ^__________^

20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
: people who's getting married for the first time..!! :p



Simple and Sweet
^___________^

0 comments: