My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Saturday, August 28, 2010

can we..??

"A girl and a guy can be just friends,
but at one point or another they will fall for each other.
Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe FOREVER."


At first I read this quote [as I assume it as a quote..].. I felt nothing unless just interested with the words that are so true.. so I planned just to post this quote.. but then after I typed it here.. I felt like something had felt directly to my heart..

Why..??

Cause of the


As people grown up day by day.. we've met so many people.. and we still and will meeting more people.. people who stay.. people who gone.. people we love.. people we hate.. people hate us.. people who talk too much and annoying.. people who talk too much and make we laugh.. people who talk less and boring.. people who talk less but hopefully they'll stay forever..See.. we met people as well facing experiences.. the environment that actually come from people around us..

And so it comes the 'maybe' things..

Maybe temporarily..

Maybe at the wrong time..

Maybe too late..

I don't care.. cause all those 'maybe' is no more maybe.. it's all past.. as hurts came along with all those maybe.. I stop to dream..

But "bersedih-sedih dahulu, bergumbira bahagia kemudian" just make it same like "bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian".. ehehehe~

Smile is for everyone.. as long as we still have lips..!! ^.~

And..

Maybe forever..

It's true.. the believe to Allah makes me believe that..
everyone deserve happiness..
as long as we


Anything will be..
believe is the key..
from the believe we know there's a


a faith that already made for us..
cause only with believe can open the



So where there's a hope..
there sure the



the hope of love.. the hope for love..


"TRUE LOVE NEVER RUNS SMOOTH"

0 comments: