My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

football club..

Ahaa~ since aQ xbminat sangat dengan EPL or BPL or whatever league except Euro and World Cup.. hehhee~ so aQ tak kesah team ape je aQ tengok asalkan ade Germany players dalam game tuu.. whahahaa~~ and news yang aQ baca part sukan pown hanyalah jika berkaitan dengan pemain Germany and Beckham.. wahahahaa~~ neway.. since Ozil sangat hangat menjadi rebutan.. so pitcha je laa.. aQ nak ulas pown bukan ny reti sangat pown.. wahahahahaa~~

Ohh~ and Khedira.. [my friend laughed as his name SAMI.. but then she got shock when I told SAMI and MESUT are Muslim.. ^_______^

























Werder Bremen announced they 'posted' Ozil to Real Madrid on 17th August 2010 for € 15 m.. Jersey maybe no 26 kowt.. hehehee~

Kedhira moved to Real Madrid for an undisclosed fee on 30th August 2010.. play in Jersey number 24..!!


* What am I doing..??

0 comments: