My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Last Year

Feuwww~ being a last year student in Bachelor of Finance (Hons) is quite tough - now i feel~.. duhh~ even baru first semester untuk final year.. memang giler.. tak pernah rase sengeri macam nie before.. sekarang tengah mid term break.. perasaan risau tu tak sudah.. assignment berlambak - macam la musim durian.. sometimes I wonder if this course really suit me.. the past two years studying in this course, will I be able to apply everything when I work latter..?? will I be a good worker and showed that I used to be a good student..?? will I just ignore it..??

Well.. talking bout study and working.. just let this another last year gone with full of cheerful enjoyment and memories that will never ever I had a chance to get again.. the moments with people around.. the laugh along the birthday parties with the closest one.. the anger towards the housemates.. the tear with farewell that will come.. but I also hope these years will paid by the glory of our victory.! ^_______________^

I don't know why.. but it seems like the farewell is tomorrow.. I started missing all my love.. the SRISH.. who all these years with me.. we laugh we fight we mengumpat together.. :p walking to the class together.. watching movies together.. cook together.. eat together.. yell together.. bahan each other.. damn.. so long to be together.. so much things we've faced together.. so much memories to be remembered SOON.. huhh~ time runs so fast.. kita tak pernah sedar akan gerakan masa.. tapi kenangan itu sajalah yang ada mengingatkan kita tentang pemergian masa..

At age of 21 in 2010.. what do I have to survive..?? when I already grad.. do I have enough everything to go on with my own life..?? meeting new people.. make new friends.. think about future.. count pocket money that have left to survive till the end of the month.. will I think the same thing every each of day then..?? will my circle of life really is circle and boring..?? or will it be so much trigger..?? ughh~ what am I doing thinking all those creepy things..?? am I already grown to think bout real life..?? am I ready to face what life will bring me to be..??


Life Questioning

0 comments: