My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Friday, August 6, 2010

Urghhh~

There's kinda of feeling I have.. it's always happening to me.. i don't know if I hate it or I like it.. coz it's an unpredictable feeling.. it could be either good.. and it can be bad.. mostly it happens when I'm thinking of someone.. which is good.. ^____^ and sometime it happens when something bad will happen.. it's like a sign.. but i couldn't know if it's good or bad.. -___-''

And it happened just now.. and yet I still feel it a bit.. hmm~ should I tell it here why is it about..??

Hmm~ well.. it's kinda weird to feel this feeling again.. it seems hardly to feel it after I got hurt two years ago.. even it still happened.. but it wasn't as strong as how I feel it now.. I know I might dream big.. and I realize who am I to daydreaming of it.. with the effort I showed.. not than less I just burst people out.. but what can I do..?? it's a feeling.. a feeling that come from the heart.. where no one can touch.. where no one can see.. where no one can feel.. where no one can know..

Damn.. I've planned so many things to achieve it.. to show that I'm worth it to be noticed.. but it is 'kita hanya mampu merancang, Allah yang tentukan segalanya'.. as He knows better for me .. and I admit.. it's too my fault for making it reckless.. for being lazy and unappreciated.. but how am I going to compete if I myself less confidence..?? huhhh~~ i don't know.. but sometimes I do, not believing myself.. I thought I might be afraid.. or maybe I'm not ready.. or it is I'm not gain the 'purpose knowledge' yet.. I feel abandon.. and all 'these' makes me scared to ask..

Ugrhhh~ I don't want this to keep happening.. but I need someone to stand along beside me.. together.. wherever I go.. please.. at least give me some support first.. I'm really not in this thing.. but I want it to be happened..!! I really want it so damn much..!!

Argghhh~~!!! I hate it when my wanted.. my dreams.. my desires.. all blend together.. why is that life freaking me out so much..?? isn't that I'm the one who supposed to control the world..?? not the world who control me..




Hmmm~ I wish I'll be stronger.. and more stronger.. so I can beat the others.. and to be fair.. so I can stand with them.. together.. they brought me in.. I'll bring them in.. and I'll be out with them together..!! insyaAllah..

The charm is here.. if I'm late.. the feeling won't guaranteed it'll be good or bad anymore.. surely it's unlikable..!!

The clock it ticking..!! what am I waiting..?? all is for me.. for my family.. my beloved ones..

* tick tock - tick tock - tick tock..


'DREAMS ARE FREE..
BUT TO MAKE IT REAL..
THE EFFORT HAS TO BE..
AND WORKING IT IS PRICEY..'


'TO BE SUCCESS IS NOT EASY..
SO WHY ARE STILL WAITING..??
WHEN TIME LEAVES..
OR ELSE YOU THINK OF LOOSING..'


'IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN DO IT..!!'


'HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE'





0 comments: