My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ohh La Raya dan Kurus?

Ahaa~ this Raya.. weird things happened to me..


One, on the first day of Raya, I didn't eat - even touch any food.. either it's rendang, ketupat, kuah kacang, and kuih raya..


Two, on the second day of Raya, my old friend - primary school classmates' came to my house.. and as to serve him instead of just kuih raya, I looked for those rendang, ketupat and the kuah kacang.. but.. everything was gone..!! [kuah kacang ade la.. tapi sikit je tinggal..] where are they..?? come on..... the second Syawal is not even over yet..!!


Three, on that night [second Syawal, or orang Melayu cakap malam raya ketiga..] I felt so hungry and came down to the kitchen.. and I looked the kuah kacang almost finish, and I 'tried' to eat it.. and I eat it all.. and.. I wanted it more..!!


The fourth one, a few days back, I always eat dinner on supper time.. just imagine..~ and within an hour after my supper dinner, my stomach automatically ask to go to the toilet.. well you should know what is that mean.. unfortunately, even though it sounds great - eating, then 'shitting'- I still look like this..






And I wonder.. when will my belly be like this..??







Hhhmmmmmmmmm~~ will people ask me this..??







Duhhhhh~~





0 comments: