My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Friday, October 8, 2010

Ding Dong Ding Ring Ring Ring Banana Phone~~~~

I was really mad this morning.. but thank you so much to my beloved friend, Eric Amran for sharing this video at his facebook this morning.. from some where he got that.. I don't care.. but it was really make me laugh so much.. I really need it.. even now I still repeating watching the video.. and still.. I cannot stop from laughing.. here.. enjoy the video.. kiutttt~~~


 

^____________________^


I love watching the combination of these both father and daughter.. the daughter is just too excited and like "it's my song.!!".. then just look at her dad.. like he said "ahh~ here we go again.." 


Hahahahaa~~ sabar je la dapat anak macam nie.. bahagia hidup.. ^^





0 comments: