My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Friday, October 22, 2010

F.A.M.I.L.Y. FOREVER

Eheiy~ semalam aQ buat ape haa..?? nope.. bukan semalam.. 19 October 2010.. ahahh~! baca something from some source.. but I really can't remember either it was a book, a hand out, blog or what ever.. but I'm sure it is from a secondary data.. hahh~! exam fever again..!! Business Research pulak masok.. hehh~

Ok.. back to the main point.. no matter what the topic I've read.. but I was really attracted to the word FAMILY.. it was the last word for that row.. it was so suddenly.. when I saw the 'family' word.. I've thought of this...


"For All Members, I Love You"



Sweet kan aQ nieh..?? duhh~~ but yup. I Love All the Members.. even though got some of them yang suka menyakat.. and menyakitkan hati.. ok.. obviously tuu terlebih senditif punya kes.. hehh~ whatever.. the thing is, no one can be better to replace them.. right..??





0 comments: