My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lap Air Mata Hati! and LOL with Boys Like Girls

Waaa~~~!!!
:'(
:'(
:'(
:'(
:'(
:'(
:'(
Sedih giler..!!
Rasa nak nangis banyak-banyak..!!
Nak tulis semua benda kat sini..
Tapi rasa macam wasting my time je..

NO..!!

It just me, yang tak reti nak luahkan perasaan..

Shit!

I'm cursing..!!

Ok..
Hell it's nothing to do with cursing..

Confession: 
I know I'm a BAD BAD BADDDDD girl..!!
I never want this to be happened..
I never thought something like this can be happened..
I really apologies for this thing to be happened.. 
And I would never know, I am this tough to face with this thing..

This song......






Is nothing to do with what happen to me now.. Just tertengok kat facebook ada member share link.. and heiy~ I like the singer! ;p [sempat lagi meroyan..!! hahaa~]



2 comments:

Paria Perawan said...

Just chill sista..
everythg happen for a reason
and sometimes we always don't
deserve to get dat.
;)

[AMR]ReenaRawee said...

Yup2..~
it's like few stupid posts recently..
xpela..
kira blaja dr kebengongan lamapau..
gahahahaa~~