My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tweet Tweet Twitter~

It was on Thursday.. Malays called 'Malam Jumaat'.. 24th March, I've created another new Twitter account..!! and it just yesterday, when I already khatam 'how to deactivate your account'.. then, I deactivated the old one..!! hhahahaa~

Tapi aQ sempat jugak lah tengok akaun lama tu, bila yang aQ create dye..?? Ok.. It was in July 2009..!! bapak ahh~ memang terbaik la Twitter aQ tu.. basi berkulat dye.. kesian kesian kesian.. [versi suara Upin&Ipin ]..

Follower pun sorang je, Si Norule Clues.. and tweet aQ pun ada dua je.. heehhee~

Ingat lagi masa baru-baru buat dulu, masa tu satu rumah lagi dengan Nurol nieh.. but on that time, we both were clueless on using Twitter.. so we just decided to ignore it.. and never know when Nurol did start using back the Twitter.. and I was totally forgot bout Twitter..

Until 24th, I suddenly excited to log in to my Twitter [the old one].. but unfortunately, I'm not just forgot the password, but I even forgot the email.. huhhh~

And that's why I created the new one..!! and I am konon-konon wanted to be an active member.. [what an aim la kan..].. duhh~ so, I am in the process of following the people I know.. and attract.. [apakah maksud nya tu..??] hehehee~ :)

And my latest tweet is..


ahh~ sweet ny @ dengan @..... suka sangat sangat sangat..!! hope korang kekal sampai bila2 :)



Hahahaha~ LOL~ but I really mean it.. :)

Ahakkzz~ have a good weekend everyone..!!


Hado selingan sikit.. ;)






0 comments: