My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The common lies - They are true.

I found that people would say anything for what they want. What kind of guy/girl a girl/boy wants.. What they should do when be together with the partner.. Promises to do and not to do this and that.. Bla bla bla.. Like they have the lists!

And I found that, they only think of when they are no more together.. I mean, when the relationship (well, for sure the love relationship thing) isn't there anymore between each them.. 

And I found that people should realize..



I also found the fact that,




So, be realistic. As long as you aren't married yet, anything can be happened, either you like it or you rather die to face it. Move on! Your happiness depends on you. Why should cry for someone who are actually never appreciate you. They don't deserve to have your tear.

Move on!

We have a small world and a short time, but
we never have limit to have joy in happiness!

:)



0 comments: