My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Saturday, June 18, 2011

100penulis dan Cabaran 30 Minggu!

Miahaha~ I am not joining the contest - yet, maybe. Cause it is really sudah terang lagikan disuluh how lazy I'm updating my blog recently. But I am really thankful to 100penulis for sending an invitation email to me to join the Cabaran 30 Minggu Latihan Menulis! - wow, it's really got the '!' sign at the end of the contest name. Haha~ ;p

But somehow, I will try to join the contest even though I am not officially joining them. Means that I love the tasks title given, but I am sooo lazy to 'tepek' the banner and so whatever. Cause I really don't understand the instructions! brahh~

Besides, as my laziness mostly come along with my mood and eating-moon, so I'm afraid that I can't submit the task(s) which that finally will distress the 100penulis team.

So please note that I am not giving too many reasons, cause I really will do the tasks, it just I can't do all tasks within the given time - is there any due date?

Whatever.

If I finally confident and so diligent to 'tepek-menepek' the instruction, then I'll do - for sure I don't know when is my rajin time. Hehe~ Where else, lets just having fun with my work, okay?

=)


* It's is suddenly a bulk of entry from Kira BintanG showed up on your dashboard, right? Congratulation to me then, I finally rajin-untuk-sementara-waktu. Haahhaha~ ;p



0 comments: