My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm Such A...

Ya Allah. I supposed to have an interview with Mr. Giant today at 9.00 am. Which mean, NOW! However, that interview is only for when I haven't get any internship placement yet. Unfortunately, I am accepted by Puan Munirah last Wednesday. So I supposed to call Mr. Giant for the cancellation. I am damn stupid that I forgot to call him and I just remember to do that. Well, 10 minutes ago! Shuh~

For Mr. Giant, if you marked me on your planner, I am thousands and millions and billions, trillions, Brazillian apologize for not informing you earlier. I feel really bad for not being polite to you, and if you think I am unethical or so whatever kind of person (for people who do not know me yet) you wanna think of me, just please. I deserve that. Again, I honestly really really sorry that I never meant to be rude. I really feel bad, I'm so sorry for my inconvenience.




Janji takkan makan semut dengan sengaja...  :(



0 comments: