My Mood . My Hope . My Pray .

7th August, 2014 : Hello there! It's been a long time. Miss me? *muntah hijau*

10th Oct, 2011
: Yey! LI dah nak habis. So, presentation, log book & report. Mana? Entah... Hehehe~

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Suddenly

Bosan kat ofis, tiba-tiba teringat aku ada blog. Terus menggagau otak fikir apa nama bog aku. Kah! Nasib dapat ingat, walaupun ambil masa beberapa minit.

Weh! Last post December 4, 2011? I thought it was just a half month ago. Ok. lies! It was like 2 and a half years, right? Oh my.

Now I wonder where my time went past.

.......  *after another few minutes* .......

Hahaha! I know! I stop blogging since I started my job! Wow~

Al maklum la.. Dah tak belajar, mana nak buka lappy. Guna smartphone katanya kan. Duh~

So I went through all my posts. What a shame. I was so immature. I was a badmouth (a bit. Sometimes - try to be honest here. Hahaha). I wasn't a clever girl either *sad face*.

Whatever I did, it was me. I apologize for my words that I intended to talk about someone or anyone personally (even no name mentioned). I apologize for my words that might hurt any person whether s/he has read my blog or not. I apologize for my stupidity.

Hope to receive your (and their) forgiveness.

I would like to wish,

Salam Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin.

Love,
NMR.

0 comments: